Kalyani offers this sugar-free, grain free, egg free sweet bread just in time for the holidays! Who says you can’t have sweets and be sugar-free?!
You can often find almond flour at Costco and definitely at your local health food store or you can order it on Amazon. Liquid stevia is often more pure that the small individual packets of powdered stevia sweetener as sometimes other ingredients find their way into those little packets. Liquid stevia can be found at your local health food store. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Vegan Almond Flour Coconut Zucchini Bread with Stevia
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon liquid stevia or half dropper full or to taste
- ¼ cup coconut, olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups shredded zucchini (about a medium-sized one)
- 1 table spoon of lemon or lime juice
- ½ cup water
- Optional – add a 1/2 cup of cranberries or Lily’s stevia sweetened chocolate chips to make it more festive!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottoms and sides of two 6 x 3-inch mini loaf pans with parchment paper or oil pans well.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients in a smaller bowl along with shredded zucchini. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. It will be a fairly thick batter. Divide the batter between the 2 prepared pans, spreading evenly.
- Bake until the loaves are golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 45 minutes. Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool before slicing, typically in about 1 hour.
Store the loaves, individually wrapped, at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.