HS Practitioner Mastery Program
Want to become a Practitioner with Healing Solutions? Then the Mastery Program is for you!
Is The Mastery Program For You?
The Mastery Program allows others to get in the healing game and be trained at the level of their interest and at their own pace. This furthers one of our goals at HS which is to bring this unique form of energy healing to the world by teaching more and more people how to use HS. God has put on our heart at Healing Solutions to train up to 1,500 people in the next 8-10 years. We hope you’re one of them!
If you have a passion for HS and Energy Medicine then this program is for you! The HS Practitioner Mastery Program offers an opportunity to learn directly from our Healing Solutions founder and Quantum Techniques co-founder Beth Daniel Jones as well as existing practitioners.
It includes 3 Levels of achievement:
The First Level
The Second Level
The Third Level
Introductory modules are taught in sequence in face-to-face classes by Senior Practitioner Dr. Tom Miller, Kalyani Heather Lynn, and Dr. Jenny Sechler. We have classes in the Minneapolis, MN area as well as Hawaii and Texas, respectively. Masters Level training is taught by Beth Daniel Jones at annual face-to-face trainings held in various areas of the US.
If your goal is to become an HS practitioner, it can also be accomplished by working through the Mastery Program with Beth one-on-one as you shadow her. As you can see, there are options for all based on your own individual goals for studying HS!
And always remember: The Best Healing Solution…is the one that works for YOU!
Mastery Program Details
Level 1 of the HS Practitioner Mastery Program consists of 2 modules, A and B. Module A includes learning and mastering the art of self-testing (self-muscle testing based upon the foundation of applied kinesiology). All Healing Solutions work is predicated upon the mastery of self-testing as taught in Truth Techniques and all HS classes. All testing methods used at Healing Solutions are much more comprehensive and specific than what one typically considers as applied kinesiology, and can be done remotely over the phone. Students have multiple ways of learning self-testing including:
- participating in a 6 week online class consisting of one, 90 minute session per week; or
- attending in-person seminars presented by HS teachers, Dr. Tom MIller, Kalyani Heather Lynn and Dr. Jenny Sechler; or
- purchasing the digital Truth Techniques product and mastering at least one self-testing method
The purpose of Module B is to learn more in-depth HS procedures including:
- creating treatment fields;
- understanding autonomic balance;
- discovering spiritual attachments;
- finding fields and running the release technique;
- testing for and clearing viruses and bacteria, including those that are hidden and/or unknown;
- building HS healing codes; and
- running the Advanced Trauma Scan and the Seat of Consciousness Scan.
Learning this information requires attending a class taught by Dr. Tom Miller or purchasing and mastering the following products:
- Reconnection and Physical Scans;
- Basic Foundations;
- Advanced Trauma Scan and Treatment; and
- Seat of Consciousness Scan.
Upon completion of Module A and Module B, each student must also purchase and gain a full understanding of the Chronic Illness Teleclinics series. Finally, each student is required to take a written test consisting of true/false statements, multiple choice and short written answers. Upon passing the written test, the candidate must then take and pass a verbal test (up to 30 minutes) over the phone with Dr. Tom Miller demonstrating proficiency in their skills. Accuracy of at least 80% on both tests combined is considered a passing grade.
The purpose of Level 2 of the HS Practitioner Mastery Program is to prepare the student for HS work at the highest level. Skills needed for successful certification consist of:
- proficiency of all Level 1 skills;
- the ability to find and clear trauma, emotions, beliefs, vows, intentions, frozen emotional fields and spiritual attachments;
- successfully running the Curtain Scan and Cell Surface Receptor Scan, including Recent Advancements; and
- running advanced level scans.
Prerequisites include purchase and mastery of the following products:
- Curtain Scan;
- Cell Surface Receptor Scan;
- Recent Advancements;
- Miasm Scan with Detoxification Support Layer;
- Umbrella Scans;
- Neuroplasticity Scan;
- participation in a minimum of 4 months of the HS Select Advanced Module in the one year period leading up to taking the exams; and
- provision of 3 written case studies (must have worked with each client at least three times) on a session notes form provided by HS.
Each student is required to successfully complete a written test, and then take and pass a verbal test via phone with Beth Daniel Jones. Accuracy of at least 80% on both tests combined is considered a passing grade. Once the student is Certified, they qualify for the annual HS face-to-face training taught by Beth.
The Third Level is for those who have passed Level 2 and are HS Certified, and have attended the most recent face-to-face annual training, and have been invited by Beth Daniel Jones to be under contract as part of the HS team. If this is your goal, please inform Beth of your intention.