Remember, raw cacao is high in minerals and contains iron, copper, magnesium, and potassium!
2/3 CUP RAW CACAO BUTTER
1/3 CUP RAW CACAO POWDER
1 TSP VANILLA
STEVIA TO TASTE
PINCH OF SEA SALT
OPTIONAL: Add nuts, coconut, seeds, dried fruit; or make it medicinal by adding cinnamon, cayenne, turmeric, or try tulsi or peppermint extract.
• Use a double boiler method like a heat safe bowl over a pot of water or a heat safe container in the pot with water to melt the raw cocoa butter till it is liquid.
• Mix in the raw cacao powder, vanilla, stevia, and salt. Stir well until smooth.
• Pour the liquid chocolate into silicone molds, ice cube molds, or a ﬂat container, such as a pie pan or loaf pan.
OPTIONAL: Add a few teaspoons of coconut milk powder to make your chocolate creamier and still be dairy free. Mix in well, while still warm.
‣ Add in your optional ingredients, if any
‣ Put in refrigerator until ﬁrm.
‣ After your delicious dark chocolate becomes hard, you can take it out of your mold and store in a container back in the refrigerator, as it will melt at room temperature.
‣ Silicone molds make cute shapes and pop out easily. They are available at cooking supply stores or you can order them online many places.
‣ If you are using a ﬂat dish, use a knife and take it out in chunks as you like.