Healing Solutions policies regarding billing and payment:
1. All accounts must be paid in full with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or a debit card (having a Visa or MasterCard logo on it).*
2. Sessions held between the 1st and the 15th of the month will be charged to the client on or around the 17th of that month. Sessions held between the 16th and the last day of the month will be charged to the client on or around the 3rd day of the following month.
3. Statements are sent out to all our active clients one time a month after the earliest billing cycle of the month. To save natural resources, we email billing statements to clients with an active email address rather than using postal mail. We do not send out invoices, which is why we ask all clients to track their minutes as stated in #5, below.
4. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to inform us promptly of any changes to their credit card, including new expiration dates, etc. Report these changes in this FORM.
5. It is the responsibility of the client to track their own minutes for each session, session dates and charges. Please feel free to ask your practitioner for this information at the end of your session(s).
*If payments are declined or the credit card number on file does not process successfully, a $20 service fee will be incurred.
Contact Penny Vier with any billing/payment questions at email@example.com